Communication tools, in order to distribure the co-simulation over several machines.
Go to the download list of DDS Community website, and select the one corresponding to your system. You will also need to create an account.
Windows install (example in 64 bit)
You will download an archive file to extract in the location you want to install DDS. I advise you in the folder “Program Files”. First, copy the jar dcpssaj.jar (HDE->x86_64.win64->jar) and paste it in the libs fodlder.
Then, you need to create the following environnement variables:
- OSPL_HOME: path to Openslice folder (C:\Program Files\HDE\x86_64.win64\)
- OSPL_PATH: %OSPL_HOME%\bin;%OSPL_HOME%\lib;%OSPL_HOME%\examples\lib
- OSPL_TMPL_PATH: %OSPL_HOME%\etc\idlpp
- OSPL_URI: file://%OSPL_HOME%\etc\config\ospl.xml
- in PATH, add: %OSPL_PATH%
To do so:
- Go to “Advanced system setting”
- Clic on “Environment Variables”
- Create what you need to create
- Edit what you need to edit
Linux install (example in 64 bit)
The first step is exactly similar, download-extract, copy past the jar file.
Before working on the environment, we need to make a change in the file release.com (HDE->x86_64.linux), replace “@@INSTALLDIR@@” by the path to the installation directory:
Don’t forget to put all those jars in the libs folder: